Limitless, the global master development arm of Dubai World, has announced its Diamond Sponsorship of PropertyLink 2008, taking place in Amman from 12 May.
The news comes hot on the heels of the unveiling in February of the company’s first project for Jordan, Limitless Towers in Amman – US$300 million, residential twin towers that, at over 200 metres, will be the tallest buildings in the country. Limitless also announced new, Amman-based operations for Jordan, in January this year.
Bahaa Abouhatab, Country Manager for Limitless in Jordan, said: “Jordan is fast-becoming a hub for property investment, thanks to its growing economy, evolving real estate needs, convenient location and stability. Our Diamond Sponsorship of PropertyLink cements our commitment to Jordan, where Limitless Towers and other projects in our pipeline will add a new dimension to the country’s real estate offering.”
Limitless Towers, to be built in Amman’s Abdoun area, will:
• reshape the city’s skyline and mark the beginning of the capital’s urban development plan, led by the Greater Amman Municipality;
• be the first ‘green’ buildings in Jordan, meeting world environmental standards;
• offer a birds’ eye view of Amman and beyond from a glass-bottomed pool – the highest suspended swimming pool in the world – linking the two towers 125 metres above the city;
• be up to 60 storeys high, with more than 550 luxury residential units for up to 2,000 people
• include a 1,000 square metre indoor plaza with retail, entertainment and leisure facilities as well as 5,600 square metres of outdoor space.
The project is due to break ground in October 2008.
PropertyLink 2008 takes place at Zara Expo Amman, 12-15 May 2008.
– Ends –